American Healthcare Appraisal was founded by healthcare professionals who saw a need for professional level insight in healthcare valuations and appraisals.
Historically, the medical field has had to be satisfied with lay or general consultants and appraisers with little or no understanding of healthcare, the healthcare marketplace, or medical issues that impact the value of healthcare organizations or assets every day.
Our staff includes national and international speakers, and authors and professors on the subject of healthcare organization valuation/appraisal and acquisitions/divestitures.
- AHA Studies and Statistics
- Irving Levin Associates Merger and Acquisition Data
- AHA Hospital Directory
- National Library of Medicine Lists of Healthcare Providers
- International Association of Medical Equipment Resellers and Services
Common Services Provided
Acquisitions / Divestitures
- Assisted Living Facilities
Insurance replacement cost reports for insurance companies
Residual-value forecasts for leased equipment
Call us at 760-212-7151, fax to 760-264-4368 or email us at email@example.com or for more information.